|Now Hiring Interview-Forms Analyst - Will Train!|
Are you a creative thinker that understand business logic who is driven to deliver results? If so, we've got the job for you!
Job Title: Interview/Forms Analyst
Reports to: Cassy Papajohn
Using our proprietary, real language interview software, this position will create online interviews, making
collecting good data simple and intuitive. This online interview will be created to guide individuals through
dynamic conversations. Utilizing features of Adobe Acrobat, pdf forms will be touched to upload into our software
and map to the interview data, thus creating an end product showing original pdfs with the data captured layered
The position works with project managers and technical analysts to design and develop new online interviews and
field related forms. This position also maintains scripts and fields for live projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
(other duties may be assigned as necessary and appropriate.)
• Assure scripting, mapping and fielding duties are of good quality before Quality Assurance begins testing
• Produce and maintain logic driven interviews using proprietary tools with the guidance of the technical
analyst and support from the project management team.
• Work with product manager to identify potential future features of proprietary software.
• Field and map project PDF’s in Adobe Acrobat.
• Verify that all script and forms specifications are clearly defined before project start.
• Work with developers to diagnose form, interview and system issues.
SKILLS and EXPERIENCE
• QUALIFICATIONS – To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to
perform the essential functions.
• SKILLS OVERVIEW –
o Creative thinker
o Logic driven
o Understanding of logic statements (If/Then, Equal To, Not Equal To)
o Problem Solver
o Unit test own work
• LANGUAGE SKILLS – English. Must have good written and verbal skills.
• MATHEMATICAL SKILLS – Basic
• REASONING ABILITY – Analytical
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully
perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions
The work Environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while
performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
No phone calls please.
Hiring is currently in progress, as these positions will begin immediately.